COMMUNITY FUNDRAISING COORDINATOR
(Full-time, temporary post – 1 Year)
We are looking to recruit an innovative and dynamic Community Fundraising Coordinator to join our fundraising team. S/he will plan, develop, train and manage Community Support Groups in identified geographical areas to plan and deliver a programme of small-scale, localised fundraising events. This role also involves supporting members of the public and volunteers in their own event management for the charity.
This position requires the ability to lead teams of volunteers in and across the south of Lincolnshire.
• Experience in effective event planning and promotion
• Understanding of basic finance, accounting, budgeting principles
• Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software
• Team player able to deliver work within tight time frames and simultaneously manage competing priorities
• Use of car for travel, for business purposes. Possess a full and clear driving licence
£18,000 per year
Hours of Work
37.5 hours per week
22 days annual leave per year, plus all public holiday dates
The Butterfly Hospice Trust, Charity Offices, Rowan Way, Boston PE21 9DH
The Butterfly Hospice is dedicated to improving the quality of life for patients facing a life limiting illness by providing choice, care and support in a Hospice setting in the South of Lincolnshire.
The Butterfly Hospice Trust strives to provide a supportive working environment for all staff and volunteers in order that they can develop personally and
Closing Date for Applications:
12 noon Friday 13th December 2019
Interviews to commence the week beginning Monday 16th December 2019